When introducing Eureka Studio’s games through blogs, social media, YouTube gameplay videos, etc. please follow the usage guidelines below.
【Table of Contents】
1. Basic Stance
2. Posting Gameplay Videos
3. Sharing Game Content
4. Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
5. Consideration for Public Morals and Order
6. Contacting Eureka Studio
7. Future Releases
- Basic Stance
- Eureka Studio welcomes the promotion of games through blogs, social media, and gameplay videos on sites such as YouTube for promotional purposes,provided that all the notes in this guideline are followed.
- Please be sure to include a link to the game app or Eureka Studio website in your post.
- Link to「https://eurekastudio.co.jp」for the website.
- Link to each App Store or Google Play Store URL for each game app.
- For general introduction of Eureka Studio games, please link to 「https://eurekastudio.co.jp/apps」 It is set up to be allocated to each terminal, and it will transition to the App Store for iOS and Google Play Store for Android. For terminals that are not Eureka Studio game app target devices, it transitions to the Eureka Studio website.
- Please do not modify images or gameplay videos for promotional purposes, except for adding subtitles or titles. Also, please use them in a manner that does not violate public decency.
- Posting Gameplay Videos
- Posting gameplay videos does not require permission each time.
- When publishing a part of the contents of the game or a part of the gameplay video, be sure to explicitly include a link to the game app or Eureka Studio website.
- Sharing Game Content
- You are free to share images or screenshots of the items or characters obtained in the game on SNS, etc. Please do not modify the game content.
- It is prohibited to use content obtained by illegal means or use content that violates public morals.
- Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
- Eureka Studio’s games and related content are subject to copyrights and intellectual property rights. Allowing sharing and transferring copyrights and intellectual property rights are different.
- When publishing gameplay videos or images of the game, please respect Eureka Studio’s copyrights and intellectual property rights and explicitly include a link to the game app or Eureka Studio website.
- Consideration for Public Morals and Order
- When using Eureka Studio’s games, do not engage in acts that violate public decency, such as excessive violence, discriminatory content, or content that violates privacy.
- It is also prohibited to engage in acts that may defame or invade the privacy of other users.
- Contacting Eureka Studio
- Future Releases
- The guidelines up to this point apply to game apps that we have released as of July 1, 2023. Unless otherwise noted, the same guidelines will apply to future releases.
- However, depending on the game, the rights to the copyright may be different, or the responsible creator may want to impose restrictions. In such cases, we will announce it separately.
- If you have any questions about this guideline, please send them to us via the inquiry form
Published July 1, 2023