1. Collected data
We collect the following data while you make use of our services.
– The manufacturer, model, and operating system of your device
– Device properties related to the screen size and orientation, audio volume, and battery
– The names and properties of mobile apps that interact with the Service
– Country, time zone, and country and language settings in locale
– Type and speed of network connection
– IP address and carrier
– User-agent of the Internet browser used to access the Service
– Advertiser identifier (Apple IDFA or Google AAID)
– Names and email addresses, and all data concerning gameplay, provided by you to our customer support
2. Reasons for collecting data
The following explains why we collect data from customers.
– To provide better service sought by customers
– To run analytics, understand how users make use of our products and services, and continually make improvements
– To provide advertising tailored to customers’ tastes and interests
3. Sharing of data
We will not share your personal data with third parties without your prior consent.
If you have consented to the data collection for advertising or for analytics, we may share the above data with the following partners.
These partners typically collect data through proprietary tools (software development kits, or SDKs).
4. Specific rules for individuals in the EU (GDPR)
You may contact us at any time and request access to your personal data that is held by us.
We may ask that you provide certain information to confirm your identity. If you find that data concerning your account is inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, please provide us with the data required to make corrections.
4.1 If you wish to revoke your consent to the handling of your personal data, please contact us.
Deletion of or restriction of access to customers’ data You may request that access to your personal data be deleted or restricted. If your personal data is presently being used for the provision of services or for any other legitimate purpose, we may delay or decline your request.
5. Protection of security
We will take reasonable steps to protect customers’ data from unauthorized access or loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good-faith efforts to store the data collected by the Service in a safe operating environment unavailable to the general public, we cannot guarantee the absolute safety of data in mid-transmission or stored on our systems.
In addition, while we seek to ensure the integrity and security of its networks and systems, this does not constitute a guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized access to the data by third-party hackers.
We make no guarantee or declaration that customers’ data will be protected from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. Methods of transmission via the Internet and methods of electronic storage are not 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute safety of these.
6. Retention of data
We will retain customers’ personal data for as long as is necessary to provide service to customers, unless required by law to delete the data or unless Lion responds to a request by a customer to delete data. We will also retain and use customers’ personal data as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce its contracts.
7. Contact information
For detailed information, please contact us using the information below.
8. Changes to the Policy
As we may revise the Policy without prior notice, please check the Policy regularly.
Please note that when it is necessary to revise the Policy to comply with legal requirements, the new Policy will take effect immediately or as needed.